Welcome... to the Stetson For Sale/Wanted page. You can E-mail me with your adverts and I will post them here. I will not enter into any communication between buyer and seller, so provide an e-mail address and/or telephone number. You will need to keep me up-to-date for this to work... good luck!
Goose is selling on behalf...
15 December, 2018.
ElectriFly AC/DC Triton2 EQ Computerized Charger, Discharger, Cycler and Balancer.
$100. Currently listed at $244.95CAD online.
Complete with all accessories and original box, hardly used.
Handles 1-24 NiCd & NiMH cells
Fast Charge Current: 0.1-8.0A Linear
120W max DC, 100W max AC
Battery Memories: 10
Cycle Count (NiCd, NiMH only): 1-10 cycles
Norm Swarts is selling... [REVISED]Revised: 18 November, 2018.
1. Rare War Bird: Byron P51 Mustang. Wing 84 inches, length 72 inches. Powered by a Quatra with reduction drive and a four bladed prop.
two thirds finished. $600.00 Also have a split muffler and scale metal exhaust ports $150.00, two power servos for rudder and elevator $200.00.
2. Piper J-3 Cub: SOLD Great Planes Kit, 1/5 scale, 76.5 inch wing, length 49 inches, engine required .40 to .60 (10cc)
3. Piper J-2 Cub: SOLD Unionville Hobby kit, 1/5 scale, 84 inch wing,
4. Super Decathalon 40: SOLD Great Planes kit, 1/6 scale, 64 inch wing, length 45 inches, engine required .40 - .45
5. Two Meter Glider: Sig kit, RC Sports flyer
6. 36 inch scale style floats: SOLD Carl Goldberg kit, tailered for C.G. Anniversary Edition Piper Cub or planes in the 6 to 9 Lb. range.
7. Wing Tote Bag: SOLD Hobby King, 36 inch, pockets for tube & struts
These are give away prices. Too many projects.
Contact: Norm Swarts
firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 824-7912
Rick Beaudry is looking for...
Added: 27 August, 2018.
an Apprentice in great to reasonable flying condition.
Please contact at 613 692-4699 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Brian MacMillan is selling...
Added: 8 June, 2018.
Aa brand new in the box Great Planes PT 40 Trainer.
Brand new OS 46 in the box.
Glues, epoxy's, brushes, x-acto set with saw.
I have over 500.00 invested, I would like to get 350.00.
I am negotiable.
Brian Mac Millan
613 748 1281
Louis Tremblay is selling...
Added: 28 April, 2018.
A 6 channel digital proportional Futaba Tx/Rx which I purchased about a year ago but never used. Comes with 4 standard size servos. No batteries. Asking $ 150.
An almost completed Stevens Aeromodel G-480 pattern/aerobatic electric flyer. Comes with never used E-Flite Park 480 motor, Castle Thunderbird 36 speed control, prop and spinner. Asking $ 170. ( I do park fly another electric for the time being)
I am an experienced builder/flyer but no longer have time since I am renovating a newly purchased house. I used to be with the Ailerons (club) a few years back. They are now located too far for my liking.
Anyway, my e-mail is L.Tremblay@uOttawa.ca and phone number is 819-665-7944.
David Batten is looking for...
Added: 19 April, 2018.
Matching pair of engines.
2 X 2-Stroke 0.46 to 0.55
2 X 4-Stroke .70 to .90